Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Eve Party Appetizers

I can't believe this year is almost over, where did it go??  They seem to go faster every year, ugh.  I always look at it as this next year will be the best yet, and it keeps getting better. :) A good thing to look forward to as the time flies.  This is sort of the "in-between week" after Christmas we have a week until the New Year.  I know that Christmas has so much planning and preparation, this week in-between gives us a little break before the last party(if you have, or go to one) before we get a break, and life slows back down.  I know I really haven't been blogging for too long, so I don't have a ton of different holiday recipes, but I am getting there!  I thought I would make a list of some appetizers I have made this last year to give you all some ideas for the big New Years Eve parties that are just a little ways away.  We all have to get planning now, if you haven't started already, don't worry the break is coming! I hope this will help with planning, and make life a little easier, I know it will for me, because I plan on making at least a couple of these for the party we are having.  Enjoy, and let me know if you make any of these, and if they are a hit at your party!



These are delicious, and can be made on an indoor grill, or the George Forman grill like I used!


This dip is tasty, and you can make it ahead of time, and throw it in the oven right before the party.

This dip is a family favorite, and I WILL be making this for our New Years Eve party.

These muffins are perfect for a party, easy to grab, eat, and they are tasty!

This stuff is awesome, and would be awesome with some chicken fingers!

Another family favorite that are sure to be a hit! These can be made the night before too!

These are SO DELICIOUS, and such an awesome appetizer.  I WILL be making these for our party, and I made them on Christmas day!

That concludes the fun appetizers!  You should know be by now, and know that these are mostly simple recipes that can be made in a cinch!  Try them, and let me know what you think!
Have an amazing weekend, and New Years Eve.  I'll see ya all NEXT year! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please come back soon!