Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Favorite Breakfast Sausage Links

This post does not contain a recipe, but I wanted to share a food that my husband and I really enjoy.  These Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Links are amazing.  They are lower in fat then most packaged sausage links you find at the grocery store, and they taste awesome. 
Turkey Sausage Links




They are packed with so much flavor it is hard for me to eat the serving size(3) which means even less fat I consume!  I usually eat 2, and get enough sausage flavor that it satisfies me, and that's all I need right?  My husband really enjoys these also, and you can't tell that they are lower in fat, I swear.  I usually buy a big box of these bad boys from Costco, and they last us a LONG time!  They come in individual packages of 6 which is really nice.  If you are looking for a breakfast sausage that is a little more on the healthy side, I really suggest these!  You can buy a small box at most grocery stores to try them out, but I bet you love them like we do!! If you try them, let me know what you think, and if there are others out there that enjoy these like we do, let me know, and we can chat about their tasty goodness. :)

By the way this post was not sponsored in any way.  This is totally my opinion, and Jimmy Dean did not contact me in anyway to support their sausage links.  What can I say? I just love these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please come back soon!